What are the Objectives of Licensure?
The main objectives are to:
- Ensure the advancement of health profession practice in Rwanda
- Ensure the improvement in preparing proficiently health professionals in the country.
- Validate Health Professionals competencies to compete in national and international labor market.
- Improve health care and services delivery within the health care system.
- Ensure public safety when delivering health care services.
- Legalize graduate to practice health through licensing and registration.
- Regulate, control and standardize health professions’ practice.