3. ResumedScheduleofRegistryExams2023 Schedule 2023_New
4. Temporary way to apply for a License
5. Communiqué: Technical Issues in Registration system
6. Examination Result
7. Timetable March 2023
8. List of candidates eligible for the licensing Exams 14-17TH March, 2023 Intake.
9. RE Schedule 2023
10. Announcement new revised RE Policy
11. RESULT OF DECEMBER INTAKE 2022
12. Time table of intake Dec 2022
13. List of candidates eligible for the licensing Exams December 2022 Intake
14. Schedule of December, 2022 Registry Assessment intake
15. Results of Registry Exams Sept,2022
17. Timetable September 2022
18. List of Eligible Candidates for the registry Exam of September 2022
19. Communique September 2022 Registry Assessment intake
20. How to apply for renew my license
21. How to Apply for license if you Passed the exams
22. How to Apply for Student Indexing
23. Registry Exam Results June 2022 Intake
24. Schedule of June 2022 Registry Assessment intake
25. Registry Exam Results March 2022 Intake
26. Timetable March 2022
27. Communique Services Closure for Christmas and New Year Festive
28. Registry Assessment for all fresh graduates and non-compliant professionals
29. All our services are provided via email
Monday to Thursday: 8.00- 15.00. Friday: 8.00-15.00 at 4 KG 632 Street, Kimihurura. Kigali-RWANDA
1. Online courses accredited by The Royal College of Radiologists - London - UK
Non Physician Anaesthetists are members of the anaesthetic care team
A health care profession concerned with the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of disorders of the neuromusculoskeletal system
Psychology is the scientific study of people, the mind and behavior.
A Clinical officer is a legally recognized Health Professional who is licensed to perform independently general medical duties.
Clinical Perfusion Profession is a set of practice of those functions necessary for the support, treatment, measurement, or supplementation of the cardiopulmonary and circulatory system of the patient.
Oral and Dental Therapy Practitioners function as health practitioners in oral health care, independently and/or as a part of the multi-disciplinary healthcare team.
The Emergency Care Practitioners are often the first health care professionals entrusted with the care of the critically ill or injured patient.
Environmental health professionals work to ensure that the food we eat is safe and of good quality, to improve housing conditions
Medical Imaging previously referred to as Radiography is a unique medical profession that involves both clinical and technical knowledge and skills.
The science and profession of nutrition and dietetics is based on the application of foods and nutrition to promote health and treat disease. Most of nutritionists and dietitians work in clinical, community, public health or food service settings.
Biomedical laboratory Science is the branch of medical science specifically concerned with the laboratory diagnosis and monitoring of disease.
Prosthetists / orthotists supply prostheses and orthoses to patients. A prosthesis is a device that replaces a missing body part. An orthosis is fitted to an existing body part.
Public health is the science of protecting and improving the health of families and communities through promotion of healthy lifestyles, research for disease and injury prevention and detection and control of infectious diseases.
Occupational therapy enables people to achieve health, well-being and life satisfaction through participation in occupation.
These are health care professionals who diagnose and provide initial management of common eye abnormalities.
Optometry and Dispensing Optics
Speech-language pathologists (SLPs) work to prevent, assess, diagnose, and treat speech, language, social communication, cognitive-communication, and swallowing disorders in children and adults
Social work is a practice-based profession and an academic discipline that promotes social change and development, social cohesion, and the empowerment and liberation of people.